What you will find on this page
- Meeting the changing needs of your patients
- How Self-managed Care can empower patients to actively manage their hearing outcomes
Empowering patients in everyday moments
As a pioneer in implantable hearing, we know that patient expectations change over time and people increasingly expect services – including hearing care – to be instantly available, personalised, and easy to use. Using Self-managed Care solutions you can empower your patients to actively manage their hearing experience in partnership with you, using the latest in digital technology.
Self-managed Care tools help to keep patients engaged on their hearing journey as they proactively manage their device settings and build listening and communication skills.
Our Self-managed Care solutions are designed to support your patients as they optimise their hearing outcomes.
Cochlear™ Smart Apps
Our portfolio of Smart Apps help your patients to adjust their sound processor settings for a range of different hearing environments directly from their compatible Apple or Android device.*
Where available, the Smart Apps can also provide access to Remote Care and Self-managed Care solutions.
We offer the following Cochlear™ Smart Apps:
- Nucleus® Smart App for Nucleus 7 and Kanso® 2 Sound Processors
- Baha® Smart App for Baha 6 Max Sound Processors
- Baha® 5 Smart App for Baha 5 Series Sound Processors
- Osia® Smart App for Osia Sound Processors
This material is intended for health professionals. If you are a consumer, please seek advice from your health professional about treatments for hearing loss. Outcomes may vary, and your health professional will advise you about the factors which could affect your outcome. Always read the instructions for use. Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact your local Cochlear representative for product information.
*1 Views expressed are those of the individual. Consult your health professional to determine if you are a candidate for Cochlear technology.
* For smartphone compatibility information and devices visit www.cochlear.com/compatibility.