Why become a member of the Cochlear Provider Network (CPN)?
The landscape of hearing healthcare is changing and audiologists can shape the future of patient care. As a pioneer of implantable hearing solutions, Cochlear understands the unique value audiologists bring to treating patients. Many of the patients who would benefit from an implantable hearing solution are sitting in dispensing audiologists' offices. Unfortunately, the following statistics point to a gap in service offerings:
- ~8% of people who could benefit from cochlear implants have them1,2
- When implant recipients were polled, the majority said they did not receive information about implantable options from their dispensing audiologist or hearing aid provider2
- Over 77% of recipients say that if they could do it over again, they would have gotten their cochlear implant sooner2
Patient and Practice Benefits of joining the CPN
As a hearing care provider, you have the unique ability to differentiate your practice by counseling on all hearing loss treatment options and providing comprehensive services to support optimal performance for your patients.
Who can join the CPN?
Any audiologist who has a passion for great patient care, a full spectrum of patient solutions, and differentiation of their practice can become a member of the Cochlear Provider Network.
This material is intended for health professionals. If you are a consumer, please seek advice from your health professional about treatments for hearing loss. Outcomes may vary, and your health professional will advise you about the factors which could affect your outcome. Always read the instructions for use. Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact your local Cochlear representative for product information.
- Goman, AM, et al. Prevalence of Hearing Loss by Severity in the United States. Am J Public Health. 2016;106:1820-1822.
- Cochlear internal estimate, recipients data.