We continue to create industry-leading breakthroughs and focus on our costumers, which is why more people choose Cochlear than all other hearing implant companies combined.1,2 Discover all the ways the Baha System is designed to connect you or your child to life without limits.
"I hope to live 20 or 30 more years, and I don't want to stay inside and read a book. I want to be active. I want to live life. I want to enjoy life."
-David D., Baha® recipient
The Baha Implant - reliable and consistent access to hearing
The Baha Implant, made of titanium and inserted into the bone for effective bone conduction, is the strong foundation of the Baha System. The implant features our innovative surface technology that is designed to promote faster and stronger integration with the bone. This technology is designed to provide better sound transmission compared to other systems.3,4
Our latest bone conduction implant, the BI300, delivers a 98% reliability rate, which means that the implant will remain stable for years to come.5 Together, the design, dimensions and characteristics of the BI300 Implant have proven reliability through long-term clinical use. The BI300 is the implant used in our Baha and Osia® Systems.
Please seek advice from your medical practitioner or health professional about treatments for hearing loss. They will be able to advise on a suitable solution for the hearing loss condition. All products should be used only as directed by your medical practitioner or health professional. Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact your local Cochlear representative.
Views expressed by Cochlear recipients and hearing health providers are those of the individual. Consult your hearing health provider to determine if you are a candidate for Cochlear technology. Outcomes and results may vary.
ACE, Advance Off-Stylet, AOS, AutoNRT, Autosensitivity, Beam, Button, CareYourWay, Carina, Cochlear, 科利耳, コクレア, Cochlear SoftWear, Codacs, ConnectYourWay, Contour, Contour Advance, Custom Sound, ESPrit, Freedom, Hear now. And always, HearYourWay, Hugfit, Hybrid, Invisible Hearing, Kanso, MET, MicroDrive, MP3000, myCochlear, mySmartSound, NRT, Nucleus, Off-Stylet, Slimline, SmartSound, Softip, SPrint, True Wireless, the elliptical logo, WearYourWay and Whisper are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Cochlear Limited. Ardium, Baha, Baha SoftWear, BCDrive, DermaLock, EveryWear, Vistafix, and WindShield are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Cochlear Bone Anchored Solutions AB.
- Cochlear Americas: Market Share [Data on file] 2018 April.
- Cochlear Annual Report, 2017 August [Internet: pdf document]. 2017 August[cited 2017 Sept 6]. Available from: www.Cochlear.com.
- Dun, C.A.J. , de Wolf, M.J.F , Wigren, S., Eeg Olofsson, M., Granstrom, G., Green, K., Flynn, M.C., Stalfors, J., Rothera, M., Mylanus, E.A.M., & Cremers, C.W.R.J. (2010) Development and Multi centre Clinical Investigation of a Novel Baha Implant System. Technical and 6 Month Data. Paper presented at CI 2010, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Sennerby, L. , Gottlow, J. , Rosengren, A. & Flynn, M. (2010). An Experimental Evaluation of a New Craniofacial Implant Using the Rabbit Tibia Model. Otology & Neurotology, 31(5), 840-845. doi: 10.1097/MAO.0b013e3181de4b79.
- Vanaelst B. Literature review and Evaluation: BI300 Implant years and survival rate. Cochlear Bone Anchored Solutions AB, Sweden 2019.