Join the Cochlear Family
The Cochlear Family is a program created to help guide you through your journey ahead, and provide support when you need it.
What you'll find on this page
- Learn about the Cochlear Family
- Discover how Cochlear Family can support you or your child
- Become a member
By becoming part of the Cochlear Family, you’ll be connected to a supportive and inspiring community of people just like you. Simply create your free account and you’ll have access to a range of services and resources to help achieve your full hearing potential. It is part of Cochlear’s lifetime commitment to you.
Meet the Family
Your family is part of our family
Being a Cochlear Family member means you can:
- Make the most of your Cochlear device with your online account, myCochlear. Your personalized online account has resources to help you achieve your hearing potential.
- Receive exclusive offers and have the convenience of shopping for Cochlear products from home on our online store.
- Be the first to know about technology, hearing community news and tips for your device.
- Reach your hearing potential with communications skills and activities.
- Connect with others in the Cochlear Family through invitations to special events, including Cochlear Celebration.
- Access the Cochlear Online Store for a wide selection of Cochlear accessories and gear.
- Access priority repair services to give you the peace of mind that if anything goes wrong, you’ll be hearing again as soon as possible.
- Hear Always - a program for members to expedite service and reduce time "off air."
- Get personalized support and receive exceptional customer service to give you instant answers to your questions.
- Protect your device when your warranty expires with a Cochlear Care Service Plan.
See more inspiring member stories.
Who can join the Cochlear Family?
Cochlear Family is for people who have Cochlear, Baha, or Osia hearing implants, and people who care for someone with Cochlear, Baha, or Osia hearing implants. Simply complete your details to join the Cochlear Family.
Please seek advice from your health professional about treatments for hearing loss. Outcomes may vary, and your health professional will advise you about the factors which could affect your outcome. Always read the instructions for use. Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact your local Cochlear representative for product information.
Views expressed are those of the individual. Consult your health professional to determine if you are a candidate for Cochlear technology.