Nucleus® Smart App
Take control of your hearing journey like never before.
Designed specifically for the Cochlear™ Nucleus® 7 Sound Processor, the Nucleus Smart App allows you to adjust your sound processor settings across a range of different environments directly from a compatible Apple or Android™ device1.
With the Nucleus Smart App, you can:
- Control your sound processor - Quickly change between programs on your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor without carrying a separate remote control
- Manage your own hearing - Easily adjust your sound processor volume, treble/bass and sensitivity settings2 and the audio mixing ratio to help you focus on the sounds you want to hear
- Access personalised hearing information - View time in speech data and track the number of coil-offs with the Hearing Tracker feature
- Find a lost processor - Get help locating a misplaced Nucleus 7 Sound Processor with the 'Find My Processor' function
- Enjoy True Wireless™ freedom - Start and stop streaming from your Cochlear True Wireless devices by tapping your compatible Apple or Android device1
- Feel confident – Check your sound processor status and battery level to make sure your equipment is working properly
Try out some of the Nucleus Smart App features yourself – tap or click the highlighted buttons in the interactive demo below:
Before you can start using the Nucleus Smart App, you first need to pair your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor to your compatible Apple device1. Follow the instructions below to learn how.
To find answers to some common questions about using the Nucleus Smart App with your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor, visit nucleussmartapp.com/uk.
Please seek advice from your medical practitioner or health professional about treatments for hearing loss. They will be able to advise on a suitable solution for the hearing loss condition. All products should be used only as directed by your medical practitioner or health professional.
Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact Cochlear customer service.
- The Nucleus Smart App is compatible with iPhone 5 (or later) and iPod 6th generation devices (or later) running iOS 10.0 or later. To use the Nucleus Smart App for Android, your device will need to run Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later and support Bluetooth 4.0 or later. For a list of verified devices visit nucleussmartapp.com/android.
- If enabled by your healthcare professional.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.