Make a splash with Aqua+
Whether you're swimming in the ocean, splashing in the pool or soaking in the bath, you want your sound processor to be safe.
Our latest cochlear implant sound processors are splash-proof, dust-proof and water resistant.*
And with Aqua+, your sound processor becomes waterproof (IP68)* and swimmable as well.
Water protection for your favourite activities*
"... I'm able to take swimming lessons. I can hear my instructor underwater. Not only is it allowing me to achieve my goal that I’ve had for almost seven decades, but I’m enjoying it very much.*1
- Mary Grace, Cochlear™ Nucleus® System recipient
Enjoy swimming in the pool or at the beach
You can even enjoy snorkelling because using the Aqua+ means you can submerge your sound processor in up to three metres* of water for two hours.
Swim and splash to your heart's content
You can reuse the Aqua+ silicone sleeve up to 50 times. That's a lot of trips to the pool for parents with children.
Available for Nucleus 7 and Kanso® 2 Sound Processors
- Transforms your sound processor into a water-resistant(IP68)* hearing device.
- Offers protection in water up to three metres deep for two hours.
- Swim underwater, snorkel or surf with added peace of mind.
- Flexible watertight housing encases and protects your sound processor.
- Specially designed water-resistant coil connects the Nucleus 7 Sound Processor within the sleeve.
Please seek advice from your health professional about treatments for hearing loss. Outcomes may vary, and your health professional will advise you about the factors which could affect your outcome. Always read the instructions for use. Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact your local Cochlear representative for product information.
*1 Views expressed are those of the individual. Consult your health professional to determine if you are a candidate for Cochlear technology.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Apple, the Apple logo, FaceTime, Made for iPad logo, Made for iPhone logo, Made for iPod logo, iPhone, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
For a list of compatible Apple and Android devices go to www.cochlear.com/compatibility.
* The Nucleus 7 Sound Processor is dust and water resistant to level of IP68 of the International Standard IEC60529 and can be continuously submerged under water to a depth of up to 1 metre for up to 1 hour. The Kanso 2 Sound Processor with Aqua+ is dust and water resistant to level of IP68 of the International Standard IEC60529 and can be continuously submerged under water to a depth of up to 3 metres for up to 2 hours. Refer to the relevant User Guides for more information.
** Apple Inc. ‘Compatible hearing devices’ [Internet]. Apple support. 2017 [cited 24 February 2017]. Available from: https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT201466#compatible.