Dry Brik by Dry & Store kit
Compatible with all Nucleus® and Baha® Sound Processors
Dry-Brik® by Dry & Store® is used inside a Dry & Store unit to capture any moisture that could potentially damage your hearing device. The Dry-Brik desiccant lowers the humidity and captures the moisture released during the drying cycle.
- Dry-Brik comes in packs of three.
- Generally, last up to 2 months.
- Features a colour indicator to show when the product should be replaced.
- An unopened Dry-Brik can be stored for up to 1 year with the foil cover intact, ideally in a plastic bag in a cool, dry place.
- Compatible with all Dry & Store models, including Breeze and Zephyr.
Please note: Users with unusual moisture situations or who live in especially humid areas may experience a shorter Dry-Brik life.
Dry Brik By Dry & Store (3)