Connect with a Volunteer Through Cochlear Connections
Connect with someone who has experienced a personal hearing journey similar to yours.
Take a moment to find the right person to connect with by following these steps:
- Select from the options below to connect with the right person
- Select “Connect” on the profile that interests you
- Fill out the form and submit it
- The person you requested will respond to you soon!
Baha® 5 SuperPower Connect Recipient – Outdoorsman
Parent - Nucleus® 6 Bilateral Recipient – Avid Basketball Player
Nucleus® 6 & Hybrid™ Hearing Bilateral Recipient¹ – Enjoys attending the theater
Baha® 5 Connect Unilateral Recipient – Air Force Veteran – Enjoys Hiking
Nucleus® 6 Bimodal Recipient – Enjoys Riding ATVs
Nucleus® 5 Bilateral Recipient – Enjoys bicycling And Trying Food from Other Countries
Jennifer and Chris H.
Parents – Nucleus® 6 Bilateral Recipient – Practices Karate and Enjoys Outdoor Activities
Nucleus® 6 Bilateral Recipient – Enjoys Outdoor Activities and Photography
Nucleus® 6 & Hybrid™ Hearing Bilateral Recipient – Enjoys Camping and Music
Spouse – Nucleus® 6 & Kanso® Bilateral Recipient – Enjoys Traveling
Parent - Baha® 5 Connect Bilateral Recipient – Enjoys Go Karting and Video Games
Nucleus® 6 Bilateral Recipient – Army Veteran – Enjoys Woodworking
Nucleus® 6 Bilateral Recipient – Enjoys Camping and Trying New Activities
Baha® 5 Attract Unilateral Recipient – She describes her Baha as her “Super Power.”
Baha® 5 Connect Unilateral Recipient – Business Owner, Mother, Cochlear Volunteer
1. The Acoustic Component should only be used when behavioral audiometric thresholds can be obtained and the recipient can provide feedback regarding sound quality. The Hybrid L24 Implant is approved in the US for adults ages 18 and older.