The Baha® Smart App lets Baha 6 Max recipients personalize their hearing experience. They can quickly and easily:
- Change programs on their sound processor and activate wireless streaming
- Adjust the volume on their sound processor and Cochlear™ True Wireless™ Devices
- Adjust bass/mid/treble and set Noise and Impulse Noise Reduction
- Link a Favorite program to specific locations (iOS only)
- Locate their lost sound processor
- View sound processor status and usage
- Access support information and daily tips
- Upgrade their sound processor firmware
Please keep in mind, the new Baha Smart App is compatible with the Baha 6 Max Sound Processor. Baha 5 Sound Processors are compatible with the Baha 5 Smart App. The Baha Smart App and Baha 5 Smart App are available on App Store and Google Play. For compatibility information, visit www.cochlear.com/compatibility.
This material is intended for health professionals. If you are a consumer, please seek advice from your health professional about treatments for hearing loss. Outcomes may vary, and your health professional will advise you about the factors which could affect your outcome. Always read the instructions for use. Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact your local Cochlear representative for product information.
Apple®, the Apple logo®, FaceTime®, iPhone®, iPad™ and iPod touch® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store® is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android® and Google Play® are registered trademarks of Google Inc
- Apple Inc. Use Made for iPhone hearing aids [Internet]. Apple support. 2017 [cited 24 February 2017]. Available from: https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT201466.