Slim Straight Electrode (CI622)
- The Slim Straight Electrode is indicated for round window, extended round window and cochleostomy surgical approaches.
- Softip™ measuring 0.3mm diameter at apical end, proven to minimize insertion trauma.2
- 22 half-banded platinum electrodes delivering the greatest number of spectral channels over 19.1mm active length.
- Intracochlear electrode, smooth lateral surface.
- Two white markers indicating insertion depth ranged at 20mm and 25mm.
- Basal support enabling a smooth, single motion insertion for ease of use and to minimize insertion trauma.
- Basal diameter at 0.6mm.
- Handle and optimized lead angle for electrode orientation and ease of surgical handling.
- Two extracochlear electrodes (one on the receiver/stimulator and one on the extracochlear electrode lead) designed to provide individualized stimulation and mapping.
Technical Specifications Sheet
Slim Straight Electrode (CI622) Technical Specifications Sheet
This material is intended for health professionals. If you are a consumer, please seek advice from your health professional about treatments for hearing loss. Outcomes may vary, and your health professional will advise you about the factors which could affect your outcome. Always read the instructions for use. Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact your local Cochlear representative for product information.