Upgrading your device
A new sound processor can help improve your hearing and may improve your experience of life. Discover why upgrading to next-generation technology matters.
Cochlear continually innovates our sound processors to make it easier for you to hear clearly and connect with what matters most, no matter your stage of life.
When you upgrade to a next-generation sound processor, you can benefit from advances in hearing technology to help you engage in conversations, even in challenging and noisy environments.1,2 Our new sound processors are designed to be smaller, more comfortable and they may provide improved battery life for your busy day.3-5
The latest features can help you better connect with the people and activities you love.*
And it’s all without the need for additional surgery.
“Each advancement in the technology puts in my hands access to tools or methods by which I can hear more clearly and well, with less effort. Without a doubt, my quality of life improves.”*1
- Jack, Cochlear™ Nucleus® System recipient
Join Cochlear Family
Learn more about upgrading your device. Get the latest product news. Be guided through your hearing journey.
Products and Accessories
Discover how Cochlear's range of hearing solutions may help you to hear better and participate more in life and the activities you love.
Please seek advice from your health professional about treatments for hearing loss. Outcomes may vary, and your health professional will advise you about the factors which could affect your outcome. Always follow the directions for use. Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact your local Cochlear representative for product information.
*1 Views expressed are those of the individual. Consult your health professional to determine if you are a candidate for Cochlear technology.
* For information regarding the compatibility of Cochlear’s sound processors with Apple or Android devices, visit www.cochlear.com/compatibility.
- Cochlear Limited D1376556 Acceptance and Performance with the Nucleus 7 Cochlear Implant System with Adult Recipients. January 2020.
- Cochlear Limited. D1660797 CP1150 Sound Processor Interim Clinical Investigation Report. 2020; Jan.
- Cochlear Limited. D1190805. CP1000 Processor Size Comparison. Mar 2020.
- Cochlear Limited. D1140877. Battery Life and Power Consumption Comparison between CP1000, CP900 Series and CP810 Sound Processors. October 2017.
- Cochlear Limited. D1710313 CP1150 Battery Life Coverage Technical Report. 2020; Mar.