What you'll find on this page
- Learn about the Cochlear Family
- Discover how Cochlear Family can support you or your child
- Become a member
By becoming part of the Cochlear Family, you’ll be connected to a supportive and inspiring community of people just like you. Simply activate your account and you’ll have access to a range of services and resources to help achieve your full hearing potential. It is part of Cochlear’s lifetime commitment to you.
Meet the Family
Your family is part of our family
Being a Cochlear Family member means you can:
- Make the most of your Cochlear device with your online account, myCochlear. Your personalized online account has resources to help you achieve your hearing potential.
- Receive exclusive offers and have the convenience of shopping for Cochlear products from home at our online store.
- Be the first to know about technology, hearing community news and tips for your device.
- Reach your hearing potential with communications skills and activities.
- Connect with others in the Cochlear Family through invitations to special events.
- Access priority repair services to give you the peace of mind that if anything goes wrong, you’ll be hearing again as soon as possible.
- Get personalized support and receive exceptional customer service to give you instant answers to your questions.
- Protect your device with service plans.
Who can join the Cochlear Family?
Cochlear Family is for people who have Cochlear or Baha hearing implants, and people who care for someone with Cochlear or Baha hearing implants. Simply complete your details to join the Cochlear Family.
Views expressed by Cochlear recipients are those of the individual. Consult your hearing health provider to determine if you are a candidate for Cochlear technology. Outcomes and results may vary.