Introducing Custom Sound® Pro - the next generation of CI fitting software.
With an intuitive layout and guided workflow, Cochlear designed Custom Sound Pro fitting software to enhance the fitting process for you and your patients, today and into the future.
Key features of Custom Sound Pro fitting software
New patient dashboard with integrated patient goals
- Promotes patient engagement and facilitates more effective tracking of progress between appointments.
- Includes audiogram, impedance and device information, session history and notes.
Comprehensive usage data
- Allows you to gain meaningful insights into your patient’s hearing environment and device usage, helping you improve patient outcomes and tailor counselling advice.
New adjust screens to support clinical efficiencies
- New global adjustments, comfort and thresholds screen, each with a specific focus on patient outcomes.
- Customise the guided workflows and display to set up the software in way that works for you and your practice.
Automation of background tasks
- Performs routine tasks, including background measurement of impedances, and quick viewing of configuration and battery suitability.
- Gives you easy access to processor settings and reports, allowing you more time on clinical tasks.
New bilateral MAP view
- Improves programming of bilateral patients.
Fast AutoNRT® measurement
- Enhancement to the AutoNRT® algorithm to improve the measurement speed.
Tablet and wireless programming support
- Allows for adjustments to be performed outside the clinic - greater personalisation for your patients, in real-world conditions.
In-built, advanced troubleshooting with a new Fitting Assistant and comprehensive eHelp
- Gives you support and input when you need it to ensure optimal clinical outcomes.
Custom Sound Pro fitting software is backwards compatible - it supports all currently supported Cochlear™ sound processors and implants. Custom Sound Pro replaces both Custom Sound and Nucleus® Fitting Software.
Please seek advice from your health professional about treatments for hearing loss. Outcomes may vary, and your health professional will advise you about the factors which could affect your outcome. Always read the instructions for use. Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact your local Cochlear representative for product information.