What you'll find on this page
- The benefits of direct smartphone connectivity.
- What the Nucleus Smart App offers.
- How Hearing Tracker and Find My iPhone offer peace of mind.
Connect like never before
The Cochlear™ Nucleus® 7 Sound Processor is the only cochlear implant sound processor with built-in technology that lets you stream sound directly from a compatible Apple or Android™ device* - without the need for any attachments to the sound processor.
This means that you can stream their favourite movies, TV shows, music and more directly to your sound processor without sacrificing size, comfort or battery+ life.
Convenient control with the Nucleus Smart App
The Nucleus® Smart App is designed specifically for the Nucleus 7 Sound Processor to provide you with a convenient and easy way to tailor your hearing to your personal preferences - all from your compatible Apple or Android device smartphone* or Apple Watch®^.
With the Nucleus Smart App, you can quickly and easily:
- Access personalised hearing information with the Hearing Tracker.
- Quickly change programs or volume and check battery life without carrying a separate Remote Control.
- Get help finding your sound processor if it's misplace it.
- Start wireless streaming to their Cochlear™ True Wireless™ accessories.
- Fine tune your hearing experience by adjusting Master Bass, Volume and Treble.
- Set up notifications to alert you if their coil is off.
- Control and adjust your settings
- Locate a misplaced sound processor
- Nucleus Smart App is compatible with Apple Watch
To experience all the features of the Nucleus Smart App, download for free via the Apple App Store or the Google Play store.
Peace of mind with Find my Processor and Hearing Tracker
We all misplace things or forget where we put them. With the Nucleus Smart App, you can locate a lost Nucleus 7 or Kanso Sound Processor using the GPS functionality that tells you the last location where the sound processor had contact with your compatible smartphone.
Another feature on the Nucleus Smart App is the Hearing Tracker. This feature provides you with direct access to important information such as time when the coil is off# and the amount of time speech is detected. For parents and carers, this helps to understand and monitor how your loved one is using their device.
The Hearing Tracker information, along with the built-in data logging functionality of the sound processor, helps your audiologist troubleshoot and make adjustments.