Baha 6 Max Sound Processor upgrade
Discreet and small in size, but packed with power - experience clear, rich and natural sounds with the Baha® 6 Max Sound Processor.
Availability: Select styles for availability
The Baha® 6 Max Sound Processor is a small device that delivers 7 dB more power than the previous generation.[1–3] This extra power gives you access to a broad and dynamic range of sounds. A large dynamic range has been shown in studies to improve peoples’ ability to understand speech in noise and it also provides capacity should your hearing loss worsen over time. Available in six different colors.
Dri-Aid Storage Kit
Batteries (one pack)
Pediatric orders also include a Tamper Resistant Battery Door and Sound Processor Stickers
Additional items may be included depending on your Baha System
* Cochlear is pleased to offer this discounted cash price when self-paying directly with Cochlear. This discount does not apply when placing an upgrade order through Cochlear’s Reimbursement & Insurance Services. Insurance coverage and out-of-pocket expenses will vary depending on your insurance benefit coverage.
† You may trade in one (1) commercially available Baha Sound Processor when you choose to self-pay. This offer excludes upgrade orders placed through Reimbursement & Insurance Services. Limit one (1) trade-in per upgraded device.
‡ Please keep in mind that if you choose to self-pay for an item generally covered by insurance, you may not be able to submit a claim on your own if Cochlear is contracted with your private insurance provider. Visit www.cochlear.com/us/insurancelist to see if Cochlear is contracted with your insurance provider. If Cochlear is contracted with your insurance provider, we suggest placing your order through Cochlear’s Reimbursement and Insurance Services. Products or services billed must be medically necessary, actually performed and appropriately documented in the medical record. You will be responsible for paying any applicable coinsurance, deductible, or amounts not covered by your insurance to Cochlear. Coverage determinations and out-of-pocket costs may vary for individuals with private insurance.
- Cochlear. Baha 6 Max Connect Datasheet. Cochlear Bone Anchored Solutions AB, Sweden. 2020; D1760797.
- Cochlear. Baha 5 Sound Processor Connect System Datasheet. Cochlear Bone Anchored Solutions AB, Sweden. 2019; 630908.
- Cochlear. Baha 5 Power Connect Datasheet. Cochlear Bone Anchored Solutions AB, Sweden. 2019; D801286.
- Van Eeckhoutte M, Folkeard P, Glista D, Scollie S. Speech recognition, loudness, and preference with extended bandwidth hearing aids for adult hearing aid users. Int J Audiol. 2020 20;1–12.