Introducing the Baha® 6 Max Sound Processor: Small never sounded this powerful
- Premium-power sound processor in a small size with a 55dB SNHL fitting range1
- Improved power output and dynamic range, with a greater frequency bandwidth compared to the Baha 5 processor2-4
- LowPro™ snap-coupling allows for a 2mm lower profile compared to the Baha 5 processor5*
- First bone conduction sound processor with direct to Apple® and Android™ streaming**
- Designed for everyday adventures, dust and water protection with an IP68 rating6-7†
Baha 6 Max Sound Processor
The Cochlear Baha 6 Max Sound Processor was inspired by recipients' everyday needs. Improving on an award winning processor, the Baha 6 Max delivers a smaller, discreet processor that provides the power to hear even in the most noisy situations. With this new sound processor, patients no longer have to decide between size and performance. This premium-sized sound processor delivers a 55dB fitting range, so whether your patients are looking for more power, smart connectivity, improved dust and water resistance, or a longer battery life; the Baha 6 Max delivers what your patients need.
Direct streaming from Apple® and Android™
Cochlear was first in bone conduction with Made for iPhone technology. Now with the Baha 6 Max, the first bone conduction device with direct-to-Android streaming, patients can stream music and audio directly from more mobile devices* than ever before.
87% longer battery life8‡
With 87% longer average battery life than the previous generation, there's plenty of capacity for energy-consuming activities like streaming audio in a classroom setting.
Ready for life’s adventures
The Baha 6 Max features improvements in dust and water protection, and has been independently validated by an accredited test laboratory to IP68.6-7† With this protection, children can enjoy life with hearing, even if it starts to rain.
Discreet, streamlined profile
The new LowPro™ snap coupling streamlines the device by 2mm5* to make the already small sound processor even more discreet.
New fitting flows
Baha Fitting Software 6 provides all-new work flows to guide you through fittings. It also features new customization options to adjust for children’s needs, depending on their age and sound processor connection type.
If you are looking for additional powerful devices, please find the Baha 5 SuperPower processor page here.
This material is intended for health professionals. If you are a consumer, please seek advice from your health professional about treatments for hearing loss. Outcomes may vary, and your health professional will advise you about the factors which could affect your outcome. Always read the instructions for use. Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact your local Cochlear representative for product information.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod, and Facetime are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
In the United States and Canada, the placement of the Baha Implant System is contraindicated in children below the age of five.
*Outcomes may vary, and your health professional will advise you about the factors which could affect your outcome. Rounded to the closest 0.5 mm.
**Cochlear Baha 6 Max Sound Processor is compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and selected Android phones. For compatibility information visit www.Cochlear.com/Compatibility.
†The Cochlear Baha 6 Max Sound Processor, with battery compartment excluded, is dust and water resistant to level IP68 of the International Standard IEC60529. Refer to the relevant user guide for more information. Tested by the RISE Research Institutes of Sweden AB.
‡Battery life is dependent on streaming, sound environments and gain setting.
- Hua H. Baha 6 Max fitting range. Cochlear Bone Anchored Solutions AB, Sweden. 2020; D1725632.
- Leung B. Baha 6 Max Connect Datasheet. Cochlear Bone Anchored Solutions AB, Sweden. 2021; D1760797.
- Land J. Baha 5 Sound Processor Connect System Datasheet. Cochlear Bone Anchored Solutions AB, Sweden. 2019; 630908.
- Land J. Baha 5 Power Connect Datasheet. Cochlear Bone Anchored Solutions AB, Sweden. 2019; D801286.
- Land J. Comparison tech data Baha 6 Max, legacy and competition. Cochlear Bone Anchored Solutions AB, Sweden. 2020; D1762475.
- Andersson H. Baha 6 Max IPx8 Test Report. RISE Research Institutes of Sweden AB, Sweden. 2020; D1757477.
- Andersson H. Baha 6 Max IP6x Test Report. RISE Research Institutes of Sweden AB, Sweden. 2020; D1757476.
- Davidsson B. Technical Report: Battery autonomy in Baha 6 Max vs Baha 5. Cochlear Bone Anchored Solutions AB, Sweden. 2021; D1770958.