What you'll find on this page
- Learn how Cochlear™ Nucleus® Implants are designed
- Explore the Cochlear Nucleus Implant portfolio
- Discover the link between electrode design and hearing performance
- Learn about MRI considerations with Nucleus Implants
*Contact Cochlear for details on specific product warranty information.
†The Hybrid L24 Implant is approved in the U.S. only for adults 18 and older.
Please seek advice from your health professional about treatments for hearing loss. Outcomes may vary, and your health professional will advise you about the factors which could affect your outcome. Always read the instructions for use. Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact your local Cochlear representative for product information.
Views expressed by Cochlear recipients and hearing health providers are those of the individual. Consult your hearing health provider to determine if you are a candidate for Cochlear technology.
ACE, Advance Off-Stylet, AOS, AutoNRT, Autosensitivity, Beam, Button, CareYourWay, Carina, Cochlear, 科利耳, コクレア, Cochlear SoftWear, Codacs, ConnectYourWay, Contour, Contour Advance, Custom Sound, ESPrit, Freedom, Hear now. And always, HearYourWay, Hugfit, Hybrid, Invisible Hearing, Kanso, MET, MicroDrive, MP3000, myCochlear, mySmartSound, NRT, Nucleus, Off-Stylet, Slimline, SmartSound, Softip, SPrint, True Wireless, the elliptical logo, WearYourWay and Whisper are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Cochlear Limited. Ardium, Baha, Baha SoftWear, BCDrive, DermaLock, EveryWear, Vistafix, and WindShield are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Cochlear Bone Anchored Solutions AB.
- Technical Specifications Cochlear™ Nucleus® Profile™ Plus (CI612). Data on file.
- Holden LK, Finley CC, Firszt JB, Holden TA, Brenner C, Potts LG, et al. Factors affecting open-set word recognition in adults with cochlear implants. Ear Hear.2013 May-Jun;34(3):342-60.
- Esquia Medina, GN., Borel, S., Nguyen, Y., Ambert-Dahan, E., Ferrary, E., Sterkers, O., Bozorg Grayeli, A. Is Electrode-Modiolus Distance a Prognostic Factor for Hearing Performances after Cochlear Implant Surgery. Audiol Neurotol. 2013;18:406-413. DOI: 10.1159/000354115.
- Cochlear Nucleus Implant Reliability Report. Volume 19 | December 2020. D1805413 Cochlear Ltd; December 2020.
- Hearing Implant Reliability Reporting | MEDEL [Internet]. MedEl.com. 2020 [cited 09 March 2020]. Available from: https://www.medel.com/hearing-solutions/cochlear-implants/reliability.
- 2020 Global Implant Reliability Report. 027-N258-02 Rev A. Advanced Bionics AG and affiliates.; 2020.
- MRI Guidelines D774756.
- Stakhovskaya O., Sridhar, D., Bonham, B.H., Leake, P.A. Frequency map for the human cochlear spiral ganglion: Implications for Cochlear Implants. JARO,2007; 8(2): 220-233.
- Ariyasu, L., Galey, FR., Hilsinger, RJR., Byl, FM. Computer-generated three dimensional reconstruction of the cochlea. Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surg 1989; 100(2): 87.
- Gani M, Valentini G, Sigrist A, Kos MI, Boex C. Implications of deep electrode insertion on cochlear implant fitting. J Assoc Res Otolaryngol. 2007 Mar; 8(1):69-83.