I Choose Quality. I Choose Cochlear.
Cochlear's implants are the most reliable in the industry, which is one of the reasons why Cochlear is the most chosen and most trusted hearing implant company.1-2 With over 300,000 implants worldwide3, no other company can match our record for implant reliability. 3-5
Have a question?
Or call: 1.800.216.0228
Request a free information guide.
Interested in learning more about the Cochlear Nucleus System? Please complete the information below to receive a free informational guide about our products.
1. Cochlear Americas [Data on file] – Guidepoint Market Share Data, 2017 April.
2. Cochlear Annual Report, 2016 August [Internet: pdf document]. 2016 August [cited 2017 May 1]. Available from: www.cochlear.com.
3. 2017 Cochlear™ Nucleus ® Implant Reliability Report, Volume 15, January 2017 [cited 30 May 2017].
4. Reliability You Can Count On [Internet]. MED-EL. July 2017 [cited 19 September 2017]. Available from: http://www.medel.com/reliability-reporting/.
5. 2016 Cochlear Implant Reliability Report [Internet]. 028-M797-02 RevB ©2016 Advanced Bionics AG and affiliates. All rights reserved.[cited 30 May 2017]; Available from http://www.advancedbionics.com.
6. Comparing latest generation implant reliability among manufacturers. Cochlear™ Nucleus Profile that has a Cumulative Survival Percentage (CSP) of 99.94% over 3 years compared to MED-EL SYNCHRONY implant that has a CSP of 98.96% over 2 years and HiRes 90k Advantage (by Advanced Bionics) has a CSP of 99.65% over 3 years. See reliability reports above. Data may be subject to updates by each manufacturer.