Slim Modiolar Electrode (CI632)
- The Slim Modiolar Electrode is indicated for round window, extended round window and cochleostomy surgical approaches.
- A Sterile Silicone Implant Template and Cochleostomy Sizing Tool are provided in the implant packaging.
- Intracochlear electrode with 22 platinum electrode contacts spread over 14mm active length.
- Distance from electrode tip to most proximal electrode contact - 14.4mm.
- Dimensions at basal end 0.475 x 0.5mm.
- Dimensions at apical end 0.35 x 0.4mm.
- Three white insertion depth markers, visible only after sheath is removed. Distance between white markers - 1mm.
- Distance from electrode tip to most proximal white marker - 18.4mm.
- White alignment marker on electrode - diameter 2.1mm.
- Position where the sheath can be reloaded onto the electrode.
- Proximal sheath end - diameter 0.77mm.
- Internal sheath - length 5.5mm.
- Sheath stopper - diameter 1.5mm.
- White alignment marker on sheath - diameter 1.45mm. When electrode is fully inserted, the markers on the electrode and the sheath are aligned.
- Sheath guide tube (including internal sheath length) - length 28.9mm.
- Sheath handle - length 9.5mm.
- Cochleostomy Sizing Tool - length from tip to stopper 2mm.
- Cochleostomy Sizing Tool tip - diameter 0.8mm.
- Cochleostomy Sizing Tool stopper - diameter 1.4mm.
Technical Specifications Sheet
Slim Modiolar Electrode (CI632) Technical Specifications Sheet
This material is intended for health professionals. If you are a consumer, please seek advice from your health professional about treatments for hearing loss. Outcomes may vary, and your health professional will advise you about the factors which could affect your outcome. Always read the instructions for use. Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact your local Cochlear representative for product information.