See how Remote Check works
Introducing more convenient care options for your patients can help you deliver ongoing, personalized care. With Cochlear™ Remote Check you have another way to deliver quality patient care without your patients making a trip to the clinic.
Remote Check is designed to be a convenient, at-home testing tool that allows Cochlear patients with a Cochlear™ Nucleus® 7 or Kanso® 2 Sound Processor (or their caregivers) to complete a series of hearing tests from a compatible smartphone using the Nucleus Smart App* from the convenience of their own home.
- Care from the convenience of home
- Save on time and limit travel to healthcare facilities
- Accessible hearing health monitoring with your trusted clinician
- Offer a convenient new option of remote care
- Optimize clinic efficiencies by quickly monitoring patient performance and outcomes
- Generate revenue by providing valuable and convenient clinical care that may not be reimbursed by insurance.**
Customize the way you deliver care
"Having Remote Check is really convenient... you can do it in the comfort of your home environment, and when you want to do it."
Designed for ease of use for you and your patients
In a study, 80% of participants found the remote hearing tests easy to complete and agreed that remote testing was more convenient than in-clinic monitoring.2
In another study, 76% of participants agreed that remote testing would save them time and money, and 77% were satisfied with remote testing being used to determine their need for clinical intervention.1
Offering Remote Check gives patients increased confidence that you are monitoring their progress, even if they are not visiting the clinic regularly.2
Ease of use
Time and money savings
Satisfaction with remote testing
Streamlined for you
Cochlear will activate Remote Check for your clinic in myCochlear Clinic.
Identify and enroll
You and your colleagues will identify eligible recipients and enroll them in Remote Check using myCochlear Clinic.
The completed patient results will be available to you in myCochlear Clinic for review.
The future of hearing health starts here
Are you a hearing health professional interested in learning more about Remote Check? Download our brochure to receive more information about getting Remote Check setup at your clinic today.
* For compatibility information, visit www.cochlear.com/compatibility.
** Terms and conditions apply.
Remote Check is intended for ages 6 and older. The Remote Check feature is only visible and accessible if the feature is enabled by a clinician. Clinicians should consider the suitability of the feature before enabling Remote Check. Remote Check does not replace clinical care and does not involve remote programming of the sound processor.
- Maruthurkkara, S., Allen, A., Cullington, H., Muff, J., Arora, K., & Johnson, S. Remote Check Test Battery for Cochlear Implant Recipients: Proof of Concept Study., submitted 2020.
- Cochlear Limited. D1698858. Evaluation of Remote Care App and Nucleus Smart App with CP1000 sound processor. Clinical Investigation Report. 24 Feb, 2020.