Designed for ease of use for you and your patients
In a multi-center study, Remote Check identified recipients requiring clinical intervention with 94% sensitivity, compared to a clinic appointment1
Convenience for patients
Patients complete their Remote Check in the Nucleus Smart App and assessments can be completed at different times. With clear step-by-step instructions, Remote Check is self-explanatory and easy to use.
In a study, over 80% of participants found the remote hearing tests easy to complete and agreed that remote testing was more convenient than in-clinic monitoring.4 In another study, 76% of participants agreed that remote testing would save them time and money, and 77% were satisfied with remote testing being used to determine their need for clinical intervention.1
Offering Remote Check gives patients increased confidence that you are monitoring their progress4, even if they are not visiting the clinic regularly.
Streamlined for you
Introducing Remote Check to your clinic is straightforward, and Cochlear will support you through the process:
- Cochlear will set up access to Remote Check for your clinic in myCochlear Clinic.
- Training on Remote Check will be provided.
- You and your colleagues will identify eligible recipients and enroll them in Remote Check using myCochlear Clinic.
- Remote Check will notify the patient they have assessments to complete, and remind them if needed, to help save you time.
- The results will be available to you in myCochlear Clinic for review.