What you'll find on this page
- How True Wireless accessories can bring you closer to sound in challenging situations
- An easier way to watch TV, talk on the phone and listen to music
- Our online demo tool that lets you listen to the difference in sound with and without Cochlear’s True Wireless accessories
True Wireless™ freedom — no strings attached
Cochlear offers optional accessories designed to help you hear better in challenging situations. With our True Wireless accessories, you can stream sound directly to your sound processor using built-in 2.4 GHz wireless protocol that Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi devices depend on. No need for neck-worn loops or attachments to the sound processor.
The True Wireless accessories include the Mini Microphone 2+, the Phone Clip and the TV Streamer, and are all easy to pair and use. These accessories are compatible with the following Cochlear™ devices:
- The Nucleus® 7 Sound Processor
- The Nucleus 6 Sound Processor
- The Nucleus Kanso® 2 Sound Processor
- The Nucleus Kanso Sound Processor
- The Osia® 2 Sound Processor
- The Baha® 6 Max Sound Processor
- The Baha 5 Sound Processors
Hear better in noisy environments with the Mini Microphone 2+
With the Mini Microphone 2+, you can hear more clearly, especially noisy environments.1* It works by streaming speech and music directly to your sound processor. You can simply clip the Mini Microphone 2+ to a companion's collar or place it on the table when you are eating at a restaurant, riding in the car, at a presentation at work, etc.. It also can be an affordable alternative to an FM system for your child at school. It's lightweight and portable so it can be used anywhere.
- Directional microphones for one-to-one conversations or omni-directional microphone for use in large groups
- Up to 11 hours of talk time on a single battery charge
- Recharges in three hours with included charger
- Range of over 80 feet
- FM connectivity
- Built-in telecoil
Talk on the phone and listen to music — hands free
Use your Cochlear Phone Clip to make talking on the phone easier. You can even leave your phone in your pocket or bag and enjoy the convenience and safety of hands-free calling. It’s small and lightweight, so you can clip it to your clothing and take it wherever you go. With the phone clip you can:
- Stream phone calls directly to your sound processor
- Listen to music or videos from your smartphone or tablet
- Listen to GPS navigation in your car
- Use your smartphone's voice command
- Compose text messages
Enjoy TV without captions with the TV Streamer
You can have personal volume control while enjoying TV with your family. The TV Streamer gives you stereo sound transmitted directly into your sound processor. Experience a night in front of the TV without the need for captions or turning the volume up to uncomfortable levels with others in the room.
*Data gathered with Mini Microphone.
Please seek advice from your medical practitioner or health professional about treatments for hearing loss. They will be able to advise on a suitable solution for the hearing loss condition. All products should be used only as directed by your medical practitioner or health professional. Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact your local Cochlear representative.
Views expressed by Cochlear recipients and hearing health providers are those of the individual. Consult your hearing health provider to determine if you are a candidate for Cochlear technology. Outcomes and results may vary.
ACE, Advance Off-Stylet, AOS, AutoNRT, Autosensitivity, Beam, Button, CareYourWay, Carina, Cochlear, 科利耳, コクレア, Cochlear SoftWear, Codacs, ConnectYourWay, Contour, Contour Advance, Custom Sound, ESPrit, Freedom, Hear now. And always, HearYourWay, Hugfit, Hybrid, Invisible Hearing, Kanso, MET, MicroDrive, MP3000, myCochlear, mySmartSound, NRT, Nucleus, Off-Stylet, Slimline, SmartSound, Softip, SPrint, True Wireless, the elliptical logo, WearYourWay and Whisper are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Cochlear Limited. Ardium, Baha, Baha SoftWear, BCDrive, DermaLock, EveryWear, Vistafix, and WindShield are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Cochlear Bone Anchored Solutions AB.
For compatibility information, visit www.Cochlear.com/compatibility.
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
©2020. Apple, the Apple logo, FaceTime, Made for iPad logo, Made for iPhone logo, Made for iPod logo, iPhone, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Wolfe J. Morais Duke M, Schafer E. Improving hearing performance in Cochlear Nucleus 6 users with True Wireless Accessories. Denver: Cochlear Americas; 2015.