Baha® power levels
From the smallest to the most powerful, Baha® sound processors can help treat different levels of hearing loss.
What you'll find on this page
- The Baha sound processor range.
- Information about the Baha 5 sound processors.
A range of Baha sound processors
The Baha System includes sound processors for different levels of hearing loss, so adults and children can get one that is right for them. And should their hearing loss change over time, more powerful processors may be available, so they can continue hearing their best.
Baha 5 Power Sound Processor
For hearing loss up to 55 dB SNHL
The Baha 5 Power is a powerful sound processor designed with different functionalities to support ease of use:
- SmartSound® iQ signal processing technology
- Baha 5 Smart App available for easy control of the sound processor
- True Wireless devices™
- Possibility to experience the benefits of bone conduction hearing with Baha Start
- Different colour options to blend in or stand out
- Direct streaming to compatible Apple devices and streaming to compatible Android devices with True Wireless devices
- Made for iPhone technology
- Ardium™ Smart sound platform
- Volume control on device, apps and accessories
- FM compatible through Mini Mic 2+
"Voices sound more real. Since wearing the device, it's helped with my work. For example, I work with children and I know that I can hear them more clearly."
- Irene, Cochlear™ Baha® System recipient
This content is intended for professionals. If you are a consumer, please seek advice from your health professional about treatments for hearing loss. Outcomes may vary, and your health professional will advise you about the factors which could affect your outcome. Always follow the directions for use. Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact your local Cochlear representative for product information.
Views expressed are those of the individual. Consult your health professional to determine if you are a candidate for Cochlear technology.
Apple, Made for iPad logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
- Norrman, J, Review of fitting ranges. Cochlear Bone Anchored Solutions AB, 2015. D773528.
*Hoffman J. Subjective evaluation of clear rich and natural sound. Cochlear Bone Anchored Solutions AB, Sweden. 2020; D1788013.