What you'll find on this page
- How True Wireless™ devices can help you hear better in difficult situations.
- Accessories that make it easier to watch TV, talk on the phone and listen to music.
Wireless freedom. No strings attached
Get closer to the sounds and experiences that matter to you. Join work meetings and classroom discussions. Watch TV and talk on the phone.
These are just some of the ways you can connect to the people you love and to the world around you – using accessories without cords, neck loops or wires.
We design True Wireless devices* so you can focus less on trying to hear and more on enjoying your life.
What True Wireless™ devices means
You get stereo-quality sound straight to your Cochlear™ sound processor without any interference. True Wireless devices connect to your sound processor using Bluetooth® technology.
True Wireless devices are compatible with the following Cochlear sound processors:
- Nucleus® 7 Sound Processor
- Nucleus Kanso® 2 Sound Processor
- Nucleus Kanso Sound Processor
- Nucleus 6 Sound Processor
- Baha® 6 sound processors
- Baha® 5 sound processors
Explore how True Wireless technology can help you hear
- Mini Microphone 2+
- TV Streamer
- Phone Clip
Hands-free voice and music streaming: The Cochlear Wireless Phone Clip
Leave your phone in your pocket and enjoy the convenience of hands-free calling with the Cochlear Phone Clip.
It’s small and lightweight. Clip it to your clothing and take it wherever you go so you can:
- Stream phone calls wirelessly to your sound processor.
- Listen to music or videos from your smartphone or tablet.
- Use your smartphone’s voice command.
Do you have a smartphone?
If an adult or child has a Nucleus 7, Kanso 2 or a Baha 5 Sound Processor and a compatible smartphone, they can stream sound directly to their sound processor.
If they don't have a compatible smartphone or device, they can stream phone calls, music and more to theNucleus 7, Kanso 2 or a Baha 5 Sound Processors and Baha 5 Sound Processors by using the True Wireless Phone Clip.
Capture every moment: Mini Microphone 2+
Whether in a lecture hall, a yoga class, an office meeting or on a football field, the Mini Microphone transmits speech and sound to the sound processor. Adults and children can hear more clearly, no matter where they are.
Adults and children can clip a Mini Microphone 2+ to their companion’s collar when they're dining at a restaurant, or parents can give it to their child’s teacher during lesson time.
Place a Mini Microphone 2+ in the centre of a meeting room at work, or in a child’s classroom for group games and learning. A Cochlear implant with a Mini Microphone2+ can create an effective classroom kit.
The Mini Microphone 2+ also offers connectivity to audio sources such as TV, Hi-Fi, loop systems and FM systems.
Enjoy caption-free viewing: TV Streamer
Experience TV without turning the volume to uncomfortable levels for others. With the Cochlear Wireless TV Streamer, an adult or child can set their own personal volume and transmit sound to their sound processor.
Please seek advice from your health professional about treatments for hearing loss. Outcomes may vary, and your health professional will advise you about the factors which could affect your outcome. Always follow the directions for use. Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact your local Cochlear representative for product information.
Views expressed are those of the individual. Consult your health professional to determine if you are a candidate for Cochlear technology.
* Currently available for the Cochlear Baha 4, Baha 5, Nucleus 6, Nucleus 7, kanso 2 and Kanso Sound Processors. For compatibility information visit www.cochlear.com/compatibility.
** Currently available for the Cochlear Baha 5 and Nucleus 7 and Kanso 2 Sound Processors. For compatibility information visit www.cochlear.com/compatibility.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Cochlear Limited is under license.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Watch, FaceTime, Made for iPad logo, Made for iPhone logo, Made for iPod logo, iPhone, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
The Cochlear Nucleus 7 and Kanso 2 sound processors are compatible with Apple and Android devices. For compatibility information visit www.cochlear.com/compatibility.
Cochlear Baha 5 sound processors are compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. For compatibility information visit www.cochlear.com/compatibility.
- Wolfe J, et al. Improving hearing performance for cochlear implant recipients with use of a digital, wireless, remote-microphone, audio-streaming accessory. J Am Acad Audiol. 2015 Jun;26(6):532-9.
- Razza S, et al. Evaluation of speech reception threshold in noise in young Cochlear Nucleus® system 6 implant recipients using two different digital remote microphone technologies and a speech enhancement sound processing algorithm. Int Journal Pediat Otorhinolaryngology, 2017; Oct;103: 71-75.
- Jones M, Hearing in Noise Benefit Using the Cochlear Mini Microphone 2+ with Nucleus Sound Processors, CI2017 Pediatric 15th Symposium on Cochlear Implants in Children, San Francisco, CA. 2017; July.