Baha® Smart App: Using the app
To adjust the sound processor volume, use the volume slider or tap the speaker icon to mute. If you have a bilateral configuration, tap the horizontal slider icon to expand and gain access to the individual volume sliders.
To adjust the volume of your True Wireless devices, use the volume slider, or tap the corresponding icon to mute. If you have a bilateral configuration, tap the horizontal slider icon to expand and gain access to the individual volume sliders.
Via Apple Watch interface: Use the Digital Crown to adjust volume up or down. Mute by setting volume to 0.
Changing program and activating streaming from Cochlear True Wireless devices
Tap the program icon to access all available sound processor programs and paired True Wireless devices. Tap the program or accessory you wish to switch to. If you have created your own Favourites (see section below), they will be presented in a scrollable list along the bottom.
Via Apple Watch interface: Swipe left or right across screen to select program, Favourite or to activate streaming from a True Wireless device.
Creating Favourites – only available in Full mode
- Tap the Equaliser icon in the tab menu on the Home screen to adjust the sound.
- Move the bass, mid and treble sliders up or down to optimize the sound to the environment you are in, or select one of the Presets.
- Tap the Next button to save these settings as a Favourite in the app for easy access later.
- Choose an icon for your new Favourite and tap Next. Choose whether to link your Favourite to a specific location or not, then tap Done.
Locating a lost or misplaced sound processor – only available in Full mode
To locate a lost or misplaced sound processor, tap ‘Locate device’ in the app’s Settings menu.
There are two options available:
- Via signal strength, to locate a sound processor that is near you.
Note: This requires the sound processor to be on and be within range
- Via map view, to see the last location your sound processor has a connection to your iPhone
Note: To use this feature, you must have previously allowed the app permission to access your location
Viewing sound processor status
To see the status of the connected sound processor, including current program, volume level etc., tap the Information icon in the tab menu. This can be very useful if you are a parent to, or carer of a Baha recipient.
Viewing sound processor usage
To view your sound processor usage, select Hearing Tracker in the app’s settings menu.
Please seek advice from your health professional about treatments for hearing loss. Outcomes may vary, and your health professional will advise you about the factors which could affect your outcome. Always follow the directions for use. Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact your local Cochlear representative for product information.