Make a splash with Aqua+
Whether you're swimming in the ocean, splashing in the pool or soaking in the bath, you want your sound processor to be safe.
Our latest Nucleus® sound processors are splash-proof, dust-proof and water resistant.*
And with Aqua+ silicone sleeve, your sound processor becomes waterproof and swimmable* as well.
Water protection for your favourite activities
"If I didn’t get back in the water, I don’t know what I would have done... I personally had no idea what Cochlear™ was, or even know that it existed. That was where there was hope.
- Andy K, Cochlear™ Nucleus® recipient, Australia
Enjoy swimming in the pool or at the beach
You can even enjoy snorkelling because using the Aqua+ can be submerged in up to three metres* of water for two hours.
Swim and splash to your heart's content
You can reuse the Aqua+ silicone sleeve up to 50 times. That's a lot of trips to the pool for parents with children.
Available for Nucleus 7 and Kanso® 2 Sound Processors
- Transforms your sound processor into a water-resistant hearing device with Aqua+.
- Offers protection in water up to three meters deep for two hours.
- Swim underwater, snorkel or surf with added peace of mind.
- Flexible watertight housing encases and protects your sound processor.
- Specially designed water-resistant coil connects the Nucleus 7 and Nucleus 6 Sound Processors within the sleeve.
Please seek advice from your health professional about treatments for hearing loss. Outcomes may vary, and your health professional will advise you about the factors which could affect your outcome. Always follow the directions for use. Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact your local Cochlear representative for product information.
Views expressed are those of the individual. Consult your health professional to determine if you are a candidate for Cochlear technology.
In Australia, Cochlear™ Nucleus® implant systems are intended for the treatment of moderately severe to profound hearing loss.
In Australia, Baha® bone conduction implant systems are intended for the treatment of moderate to profound hearing loss.
In Australia, the Cochlear™ Osia® System is indicated for patients with conductive, mixed hearing loss and single-sided sensorineural deafness (SSD) aged 10 years and above with up to 55 decibels sensorineural hearing loss. Patients should have sufficient bone quality and quantity to support successful implant placement. Surgery is required to use this product. Any surgical procedure carries risk.
For Cochlear™ Nucleus®, Osia® and Baha® systems: This product is not available for purchase by the general public. For information on funding and reimbursement please contact your health care professional.
Any testimonial featured on this website is intended for an Australian audience only.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Apple, the Apple logo, FaceTime, Made for iPad logo, Made for iPhone logo, Made for iPod logo, iPhone, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
For a list of compatible Apple and Android devices go to www.cochlear.com/compatibility.
* The Nucleus 7 Sound Processor is dust and water resistant to level of IP57 of the International Standard IEC60529. The Kanso 2 Sound Processor is dust and water resistant to level of IP68 of the International Standard IEC60529. The Nucleus 7 Sound Processor with Aqua+ and Aqua+ Coil is dust and water resistant to level IP68 of the International Standard IEC60529 when you use a Cochlear Standard Rechargeable Battery Module or Cochlear Compact Rechargeable Battery Module. The Kanso 2 Sound Processor with Aqua+ is dust and water resistant to level of IP68 of the International Standard IEC60529. Aqua+ can be continuously submerged under water to a depth of up to 3 metres for up to 2 hours. Refer to the relevant User Guides for more information.