Introducing Custom Sound® Pro - the next generation of CI fitting software
With an intuitive layout and guided workflow, Cochlear designed Custom Sound Pro fitting software to enhance the fitting process for you and your patients, today and into the future.
Key features of Custom Sound Pro fitting software
New patient dashboard with integrated patient goals
- Promotes patient engagement and facilitates more effective tracking of progress between appointments.
- Includes audiogram, impedance and device information, session history and notes.
Adjust screens to support clinical efficiencies
- New global adjustments, comfort and thresholds screen, each with a specific focus on patient outcomes.
Comprehensive usage data
- Allows you to gain meaningful insights into your patient’s hearing environment and device usage, helping you improve patient outcomes and tailor counseling advice.
- Customize the guided workflows and display to set up the software in a way that works for you and your practice.
Automation of background tasks
- Performs routine tasks, including background measurement of impedances, and quick viewing of configuration and battery suitability.
- Gives you easy access to processor settings and reports, allowing you more time on clinical tasks.
New bilateral MAP view
- Improves programming of bimodal and bilateral patients.
Fast AutoNRT® measurement
- Enhancement to the AutoNRT algorithm to improve the measurement speed.
Tablet and wireless programming support
- Support for wireless, tablet-based fitting enables more flexibility in how you deliver care, providing a more relaxed user experience – greater personalization for your patients, in real-world conditions.
Advanced troubleshooting with a Fitting Assistant and comprehensive eHelp
- Gives you support and input when you need it to ensure optimal clinical outcomes.
Custom Sound Pro fitting software is fully backwards compatible - it supports all Cochlear™ sound processors and implants. Custom Sound Pro replaces both Custom Sound and Nucleus® Fitting Software
This material is intended for health professionals. If you are a consumer, please seek advice from your health professional about treatments for hearing loss. Outcomes may vary, and your health professional will advise you about the factors which could affect your outcome. Always read the instructions for use. Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact your local Cochlear representative for product information.