Control the Cochlear™ Osia® 2 Sound Processor directly from an iPhone® or Android™ smartphone and personalize the hearing experience.
With the Osia Smart App, recipients can:
- Change programs on their sound processor and activate wireless streaming
- Adjust the volume and treble/mid/bass on their sound processor
- Adjust the volume of Cochlear True Wireless™ Accessories
- Link a personalized program to specific locations (iOS only)
- Locate a lost sound processor
- View sound processor status and usage
- Access support information and daily tips
For more information regarding Osia Smart App compatibility, please visit www.cochlear.com/compatibility.
This material is intended for health professionals. If you are a consumer, please seek advice from your health professional about treatments for hearing loss. Outcomes may vary, and your health professional will advise you about the factors which could affect your outcome. Always read the instructions for use. Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact your local Cochlear representative for product information.
Apple®, the Apple logo®, FaceTime®, iPhone®, iPad™ and iPod touch® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store® is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android® and Google Play® are registered trademarks of Google Inc