Cochlear launches next generation Wireless Mini Microphones
Cochlear Limited (ASX: COH), the global leader in implantable hearing solutions, has updated its highly successful Cochlear™ True Wireless™ range by introducing the next generation Cochlear Wireless Mini Microphones.
The Mini Microphone 2 and 2+ join the Cochlear Wireless Phone Clip and TV Streamer in the True Wireless range.
The Mini Microphone 2 and 2+ build on the success of the original Mini Microphone, the most popular product in the True Wireless range. Speech and audio are streamed directly to a Cochlear sound processor, helping people hear more clearly over distance and in noisy environments, letting them live life to the fullest.
The next generation Mini Microphones introduce a number of new and improved benefits:
- Being able to keep up with the conversation in noisy and crowded places thanks to the new directional microphones.
- Having the freedom to sit where you like in a meeting or at school thanks to the improved 25-metre range (with clear line of sight)
- Enjoying better sound quality in all situations.
- Enhanced ease of use and convenience for friends and family members thanks to its smaller size and design improvements.
- Having the peace of mind provided by an average battery life of 10 hours.
The Mini Microphone 2 is Cochlear’s smallest wireless microphone solution, optimised for person-to-person communication. Discreet and easy to use, it is perfect for personal, one-to-one listening situations.
The Mini Microphone 2+ is perfect for people who need to communicate with individuals and in groups. Designed with peak performance in mind, this flexible device provides complete connectivity (FM, Telecoil, line-in jack), while automatically switching microphone modes to suit both personal and group communication.
‘The Mini Microphone 2+ has made such a difference for me, both in one-on-one settings, like at dinner with my wife, and in business meetings where I need to hear multiple people talking,’ says Cochlear implant recipient Roger Smith. ‘It’s so easy to use and small, people hardly even notice it.’
The Wireless Mini Microphone 2 and 2+ are compatible with the Cochlear Nucleus® 6, Baha® 4, Baha® 5 and Baha® 5 SuperPower sound processors.
請向您的醫護人員尋求有關治療聽力受損的建議。結果因人而異，醫護人員會告知您影響治療成效的因素。請遵從使用說明。並非所有產品均在所有國家／地區有售。請聯絡您當地的 Cochlear 客戶服務人員以了解產品資訊。
有關 Cochlear 商標的完整列表，請瀏覽我們的使用條款頁面。
表達的意見均為個人感受。請向您的醫護人員尋求意見以了解自己是否適合 Cochlear 的技術。