Make a splash with Aqua+
Whether you're swimming in the ocean, splashing in the pool or soaking in the bath, you want your sound processor to be safe.
Our latest Nucleus® Sound Processors are splash-proof, dust-proof, and water resistant.*
And with the Aqua+ silicone sleeve and coil cable, your sound processor becomes waterproof* as well.
Water protection for your favourite activities
"... I'm able to take swimming lessons. I can hear my instructor underwater. Not only is it allowing me to achieve my goal that I’ve had for almost seven decades, but I’m enjoying it very much.
- Mary Grace W, Cochlear™ implant recipient
Enjoy swimming in the pool or at the beach
Adults and children can even enjoy snorkelling because using the Aqua+ means they can submerge their sound processor in up to three metres* of water for two hours.
Adults and children can swim and splash to their heart's content
The Aqua+ silicone sleeve can be reused up to 50 times. That's a lot of trips to the pool for parents with children.
Available for Nucleus 7, Nucleus 6 and Kanso® Sound Processors
- Transforms the sound processor into a water-resistant hearing device.
- Offers protection in water up to three metres deep for two hours.
- Swim underwater, snorkel or surf with added peace of mind.
- Flexible watertight housing encases and protects the sound processor.
- Specially designed water-resistant coil connects the Nucleus 7 within the sleeve.
Please seek advice from your health professional about treatments for hearing loss. Outcomes may vary, and your health professional will advise you about the factors which could affect your outcome. Always read the instructions for use. Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact your local Cochlear representative for product information.
Views expressed are those of the individual. Consult your health professional to determine if you are a candidate for Cochlear technology.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Apple, the Apple logo, FaceTime, Made for iPad logo, Made for iPhone logo, Made for iPod logo, iPhone, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
For a list of compatible Apple and Android devices go to www.cochlear.com/compatibility.
* The Nucleus 7 Sound Processors with Aqua+ and Aqua+ Coil are water resistant to level IP68 of the International Standard IEC60529 when you use a Cochlear Standard Rechargeable Battery Module or Cochlear Compact Rechargeable Battery Module. Refer to the relevant User Guide for more information. The Kanso Sound Processor with Aqua+ is water resistant to level IP68 of the International Standard IEC60529 when used with LR44 alkaline or nickel metal hydride disposable batteries. Refer to the relevant User Guide for more information.