What is Cochlear Celebration?
Celebration is a weekend filled with fun activities designed to bring the Cochlear Community together to share experiences, lives, and successes.
Watch the special moments captured from this event!
Enjoy the 6th Cochlear Celebration in sunny Orlando, Florida on February 12-15, 2015, including social and education sessions with peers and experts who will enhance your life and inspire you. Bring your family and celebrate the sounds of a winter getaway at a magical place.
Celebration 2015 Location
Coronado Springs Resort
1000 West Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Don't miss out on the Celebration experience! Be a part of the community onsite at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort.
Take the Next Steps:
Celebration at a Glance:
When: February 12-15, 2015
Where: Coronado Springs Resort (Florida)
Join the Community:
- Opportunities to meet new friends and families
- Teen and Child Care Programs (pre-registration required)
- Educational sessions to optimize your Cochlear™ Technology
- Informational EXPO — hands on tips to maximize your hearing
- For one night, attend an exclusive event at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Hogsmeade™ at Universal Orlando® Resort.
Find out more!
© Cochlear Limited 2014. All rights reserved. Hear Now. And Always and other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of Cochlear Limited or Cochlear Bone Anchored Solutions.
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ Butterbeer™ beverage. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2014 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.