Experience the freedom of Cochlear™ True Wireless™ - no strings attached.
Cochlear™ True Wireless™ accessories give you the freedom to explore sound without the constraints of wires or bulky, neck-worn components that you may find with less advanced systems. Cochlear is the first and only hearing implant company that delivers this True Wireless freedom. And, with a full range of wireless accessories to fit your life, you'll experience improved sound while doing the things you've always done.
The Cochlear True Wireless Accessories for the Nucleus® 6 Sound Processor are now available. Existing Cochlear Nucleus 6 System and Cochlear Nucleus Hybrid™ Implant System recipients will require a simple software upgrade from their audiologist to access this technology.
Hear No Matter Where You Go With a Choice of Two Mini Microphones
Our Mini Microphones give you the freedom to hear more clearly no matter where you are. From lecture halls to one-on-one conversations, use the portable wireless clip-on microphone to transmit speech and sound directly to your sound processor.
- Clearer speech delivered straight to your sound processor
- Lightweight and portable so you can use it anywhere
- Do more with plug-and-play audio streaming
We have two Mini Microphone accessories to choose from:
Mini Microphone 2
Mini Microphone 2+
Key Features of the Mini Microphone 2:
- Smallest True Wireless Microphone option available on the market
- Range of over 80 feet with clear line of sight
- 10 hours of talk time on a single battery charge
- Directional microphone for improved one-to-one communications
- Recharges in 3 hours with included charger
- Private and secure connection
- Reconnects automatically when signal is broken
- Easy to use
Key Features of the Mini Microphone 2+ include:
All the features of the Mini Microphone 2 PLUS:
- Omni-directional microphone for use in large groups
- 11 hours of talk time on a single battery charge
- FM connectivity
- Built-in telecoil
- Ability to connect with other personal electronics via plug-in
- Pairing button status indicators
- Low battery light indicator
Video Clip: Nina Poersch, Cochlear True Wireless User
Disconnect. Then connect.
Bluetooth®-enabled wireless gives you control over your smartphone device. The Phone Clip gives you a hands-free connection to friends and family using your smartphone. Make calls and carry conversations without having to take your phone out of your pocket. With Bluetooth technology, place and receive calls and adjust volume at the touch of a button.
- Hands-free streaming directly from the phone to you
- Block out surrounding noise so you can enjoy comfortable conversations even in noisy places
- True Bluetooth control
Video Clip: Roger Smith, Cochlear True Wireless User
- 6 hours of talk time
- 80 hours of standby time
- Call reject and transfer, last number dialed and voice dial functions
- A mute button to block out surrounding sounds*
- Simultaneous connection to two Bluetooth devices (such as your smartphone and tablet)
- Quality stereo sound when streaming music
- Private and secure connection
*Available for the Baha® 4 and Baha 5 Sound Processors only.
Expand your TV experience.
Enjoy stereo sound directly from your TV. With the TV Streamer, you don’t have to choose between your favorite TV show and taking part in conversation. You get a balanced experience with sound from the TV streamed directly to your sound processor while you’re still switched on to what’s going on around you.
- Don’t disturb others while watching your favorite show
- The TV Streamer allows you to hear sound from the sound processor and the TV without needing to prioritize one over the other.
- Easy connection and automatic reconnection
- Streams stereo sound directly to your sound processor
- Range of up to 23 feet
- Set so you can hear both audio devices and sounds around you
- Pair with as many sound processors as desired
- Install and forget it—always stays paired
Simply press the pairing button and power up your sound processor. Within seconds, you’re connected. That’s it. Once paired, you can easily turn your accessories on and off with the push of a button. Should your connection break—if you step outside the device’s maximum range, for example—you’ll automatically be reconnected when back in range.
Watch videos on how to pair each accessory to your sound processor.
Wear a hearing aid? Stream sound into both ears simultaneously.
For those individuals who have a Cochlear Implant in one ear and still receive benefit from a hearing aid in the other ear (bimodal hearing), Cochlear has partnered with ReSound to pioneer the world’s smartest bimodal hearing solutions with SMARTstream™ technology. In this bimodal configuration, you can stream sound directly into both ears using SMARTstream.