Nucleus Cochlear Implant Introductory Course
17-18 September 2019
250 Euro, excl. VAT
This course will provide the core knowledge required to practice as a cochlear implant (CI) clinician. The format will be a mixture of presentations and practical sessions.
From this course, you will learn the following things.
- CI recipient pathway including an overview of the CI surgery.
- CI assessment, selection considerations and criteria.
- The Nucleus Cochlear Implant system product portfolio.
- Handling Nucleus sound processors and programming software.
- The parameters to consider when programming a sound processor and the typical steps involved in a programming session.
- Troubleshooting the sound processor.
- The role of (re)habilitation throughout the CI process.
This course will be followed by the Electrophysiology Masterclass 1 where the foundations of NRT (Neural Response Telemetry) will be discussed and practiced. It is strongly recommended to also attend Electrophysiology Masterclass 1.
Who should attend:
Clinicians who have a basic knowledge of cochlear implants and little or no experience with programming of CI recipients.
Registration fee: 250 Euro, excl. VAT
Max. number of participants: 14
How to register:
Please contact your Cochlear representative or contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org to request registration.