CI Surgical Foundation Course
26 -28 August 2019
700 Euro, excl. VAT
This course is organised in collaboration with the University Hospital in Düsseldorf, Germany.
This 2 ½ day training will provide basic knowledge and skills required for CI surgery by means of a mixture of presentations, discussion and practical sessions. The course will include observation and commentary of a live CI surgery and offers all participants extensive hands-on practice during guided temporal bone practica and electrode insertion on both surgical insertion models and real temporal bones.
The course will provide information on:
- Surgical technique, from incision to electrode insertion, to closing the wound
- CI assessment, selection considerations and criteria
- Factors influencing patient outcomes including latest research
- The complete Nucleus cochlear implant system product portfolio
- An overview of the different stages in the CI process
- Discussion forum with surgical faculty as well as participants’ cases
Who should attend:
ENT surgeons, who are new to Nucleus cochlear implants, who wish to learn more about CI surgery and get a better understanding of the entire CI process.
Registration fee: 700 Euro, excl. VAT
Max. number of participants: 14
How to register:
Please contact your Cochlear representative or contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org to request registration.