Cochlear Care on the Air Plan
Provides coverage after your original warranty ends.
Choosing a Cochlear Care on the Air Plan helps you control the costs of keeping your hearing solution on air by providing coverage after your original warranty ends. With protection from costs associated with repair or replacement expenses*, you can be sure your quality of life will be restored without delay - or unexpected bills.
|Nucleus sound processor*|
|All other parts and accessories|
* Note: The Cochlear Care On the Air Plan Processor Replacement Fee entitles you to receive a refurbished replacement sound processor of the same model as your current device. If a refurbished sound processor of the same model is not available, Cochlear (at our discretion) will provide you with an equivalent sound processor (new or refurbished).
- During each year of cover, for a minimal investment, you are covered for unlimited repair for your Cochlear Nucleus sound processor.
- If your processor is unable to be repaired, for a small additional Processor Replacement Fee, we will provide you with a replacement sound processor* which will save you thousands of dollars compared to the standard sound processor price.
- To join the Cochlear Care on the Air Plan there is a small initial joining fee. If you join before your warranty expires we will waive this joining fee.**
* Terms and conditions apply. Please contact your nearest Cochlear representative for more information.
** The joining fee is a one-off payment, unless you discontinue coverage and join a new plan at a later date, in which case a new joining fee will be payable.