Di-EL provides a variety of benefits for families, professionals and researchers.
- provides parents with a personalised record of their child's first 100 words
- involves parents in monitoring their child's early language progress
- informs parents about early language development
- encourages parents as they watch their child's vocabulary grow.
- time efficient because data is collected by parents
- provides 'online' information about language development so intervention can be both appropriate and timely.
- provides a rich source of lexical data
- provides more representative lexical data than current checklists
- can be used across many cultures and languages.
Please seek advice from your medical practitioner or health professional about treatments for hearing loss. They will be able to advise on a suitable solution for the hearing loss condition. All products should be used only as directed by your medical practitioner or health professional.
Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact your local Cochlear representative.