Made for iPhone bimodal compatibility
Discover the exclusive new smart bimodal solution from Cochlear
The Nucleus® 7 Sound Processor can be worn with any hearing aid to provide all the benefits of bimodal hearing. But now, Cochlear exclusively offers a smart bimodal solution that's Made for iPhone.
For the first time, when worn together with a compatible ReSound hearing aid, the Cochlear Nucleus 7 Sound Processor also offers the first and only Made for iPhone bimodal system1. This means that you can control your hearing devices and stream sound directly to both ears from a compatible Apple product2.
Two ears are better than one: whether it's talking on the phone, or listening to your favourite music, with a Made for iPhone bimodal system you can enjoy improved performance, greater convenience and a more natural listening experience.
When the Nucleus 7 Sound Processor is worn with the following Made for iPhone hearing aids, you can make the most of the world's first and only Made for iPhone smart bimodal system:
- ReSound Linx 3DTM 9 BTE and RIE models
- ReSound Linx 3D 7 BTE and RIE models
- ReSound Linx 3D 5 BTE and RIE models
- ReSound Enzo 3D 9 BTE
- ReSound Enzo 3D 7 BTE
- ReSound Enzo 3D 5 BTE
Please seek advice from your health professional about treatments for hearing loss. Outcomes may vary, and your health professional will advise you about the factors which could affect your outcome. Always read the instructions for use. Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact your local Cochlear representative for product information.
- To benefit from bimodal streaming your clinician must first set up your hearing devices to work together.
- The Cochlear Nucleus 7 Sound Processor is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. For compatibility information visit www.cochlear.com/compatibility. Apple, the Apple logo, FaceTime, Made for iPad logo, Made for iPhone logo, Made for iPod logo, iPhone, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.