What you'll find on this page
- How True Wireless devices can help adults and children hear better in difficult situations.
- Accessories that make it easier to watch TV, talk on the phone and listen to music.
Wireless freedom. No strings attached
Adults and children can get closer get closer to the sounds and experiences that matter to you. Join work meetings and classroom discussions. Watch TV and talk on the phone.
These are just some of the ways you can connect to the people you love and to the world around you – using accessories without cords, neck loops or wires.
We design True Wireless devices* so adults and children can focus less on trying to hear and more on enjoying their life.
What True Wireless devices means
Adults and children get stereo-quality sound straight to their Cochlear™ sound processor without any interference. True Wireless devices connect to the sound processor using Bluetooth® technology.
True Wireless Devices are compatible with the following Cochlear sound processors:
- Nucleus® 8 Sound Processor
- Nucleus 7 Sound Processor
- Nucleus Kanso® 2 Sound Processor
- Nucleus Kanso Sound Processor
- Nucleus 6 Sound Processor
- Baha® 6 sound processors
- Baha 5 sound processors
Explore how True Wireless devices can help adults and children hear
- Cochlear™ Wireless Mini Microphone 2+ 2
- Cochlear™ Wireless TV Streamer
- Cochlear™ Wireless Phone Clip
Voice and music streaming: the Cochlear Wireless Phone Clip
Adults and children can leave their phone in their pocket and enjoy convenient calls with the Wireless Phone Clip.
It’s small and lightweight. Adults and children can clip it to their clothing and take it wherever they go so they can:
- Stream phone calls wirelessly to your sound processor.
- Listen to music or videos from your smartphone or tablet.
- Use the smartphone’s voice command.
Do you have a smartphone?
Our latest Nucleus and Baha sound processors feature built-in, advanced technology that provides direct audio streaming from a compatible Apple or Android™ device,* so adults and children can listen to music, watch movies or use apps, without the need to add any extra accessories.
If they don't have a compatible smartphone, they can stream phone calls, music and more to their sound processor by using the Cochlear Wireless Phone Clip.
Capture each moment: Mini Microphone 2+
Whether an adult or child is in a lecture hall, a yoga class, an office meeting or on a football field, the Mini Microphone 2+ transmits speech and sound to their sound processor and can help them hear more clearly.1-3
Adults and children can clip a Mini Microphone 2+ to their companion’s collar when they’re dining at a restaurant, or give it to a child's teacher to clip it on and use it during lesson time.
Adults and children can place a Mini Microphone 2+ in the centre of a meeting room at work, or in their child’s classroom for group games and learning.
The Mini Microphone 2+ also offers connectivity to audio sources such as TV, Hi-Fi, loop systems and FM systems.
Enjoy caption-free viewing: TV Streamer
Experience TV without turning the volume to uncomfortable levels for others. With the Cochlear Wireless TV Streamer, adults and children can set their own personal volume and transmit sound to their sound processor.
Please seek advice from your health professional about treatments for hearing loss. Outcomes may vary, and your health professional will advise you about the factors which could affect your outcome. Always follow the instructions for use. Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact your local Cochlear representative for product information.
Views expressed are those of the individual. Consult your health professional to determine if you are a candidate for Cochlear technology.
* Currently available for the Cochlear Baha 4, Baha 5, Nucleus 6, Nucleus 7, kanso 2 and Kanso Sound Processors. For compatibility information visit www.cochlear.com/compatibility.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Cochlear Limited is under license.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Watch, FaceTime, Made for iPad logo, Made for iPhone logo, Made for iPod logo, iPhone, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
*The Cochlear Nucleus 8 and Kanso 2 sound processors are compatible with Apple and Android devices. For compatibility information visit www.cochlear.com/compatibility.
Cochlear Baha 6 and Baha 5 sound processors are compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. For compatibility information visit www.cochlear.com/compatibility.
- Wolfe J, et al. Improving hearing performance for cochlear implant recipients with use of a digital, wireless, remote-microphone, audio-streaming accessory. J Am Acad Audiol. (2015 June);26(6):532-9.
- Razza S, et al. Evaluation of speech reception threshold in noise in young Cochlear Nucleus® system 6 implant recipients using two different digital remote microphone technologies and a speech enhancement sound processing algorithm. Int Journal Pediat Otorhinolaryngology, (2017 Oct);103: 71-75.
- Jones M, Hearing in Noise Benefit Using the Cochlear Mini Microphone 2+ with Nucleus Sound Processors, CI2017 Pediatric 15th Symposium on Cochlear Implants in Children, San Francisco, CA. (2017 Jul).