Making and receiving calls with your Cochlear™ Wireless Phone Clip
Useful information and video about making and receiving phone calls using your Cochlear™ Wireless Phone Clip.
Before you start
- Make sure your phone's Bluetooth function is switched on.
- If you have to connect manually, find the list of paired devices in your phone's Bluetooth menu. Highlight 'Hearing Aid Phone' and connect.
- A headset symbol generally appears on the main screen of your phone to confirm connection.
- Press the call pick-up/hang-up button (circled above) once to answer a call.
- Double-click the button to decline a call.
- Press the button once at the end of the call to hang up.
- Double-click the call pick-up/hang-up button to redial the last number.
- Press and hold the button for two seconds to activate voice dialling.
- Press the call pick-up/hang-up button once to transfer a call started on your phone to the Phone Clip.
- Press and hold for two seconds to put a call on hold.
You can also use the phone interface as normal, to make, answer and finish phone calls.
Phone Clip Essentials
Video tips and tutorials
Please seek advice from your health professional about treatments for hearing loss. Outcomes may vary, and your health professional will advise you about the factors which could affect your outcome. Always read the instructions for use. Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact your local Cochlear representative for product information.