Upgrade to the Cochlear™ Baha® 5 Sound Processor
Upgrade to the smallest and smartest sound processor in the industry.
Unique advantages of the Cochlear Baha 5 Sound Processor
If you have a Baha Divino®, BP100 or Baha 4 Sound Processor, upgrading to the new Baha 5 Sound Processor offers you a range of advantages:
- It’s the smallest, most discreet sound processor available today.
- With more advanced signal processing, 7 out of 10 experienced Baha users prefer the sound quality compared to previous generations.1
- It’s the industry’s first smart sound processor that lets you stream sound directly from an iPhone.
- A new smart app lets you personalise your hearing experience.
- A range of wireless accessories gives you true wireless freedom.
- The new one button control makes handling easy.
Taking the next step
For more information about the new Baha 5 System and how to get it, request our Baha 5 Upgrades brochure.
Our lifetime commitment to you
When new technologies come along, Baha users have a distinct advantage - whether you were implanted 30 years ago or just yesterday.
We are constantly working to develop new technologies to ensure that you have the best hearing opportunities possible throughout your lifetime.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
 Hedin A, Andersson J, Hoffman J, Björk T, Flynn MC. Summary of the Cochlear Baha 5 Clinical development test results. Cochlear Bone Anchored Solutions AB, Report No 630206, 2014.
Please seek advice from your medical practitioner or health professional about treatments for hearing loss. They will be able to advise on a suitable solution for the hearing loss condition. All products should be used only as directed by your medical practitioner or health professional.
Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact your local Cochlear representative.