Hearing connects us to our world
We've been here for almost 40 years, creating reliable products that continue to keep people connected to the world and to each other. So if you, your parent or your partner has hearing loss, our technology connects you to life's possibilities and to the people who matter most.
And if it's your child who was born deaf or has developed hearing loss, rest assured – our hearing solutions can help them go to a mainstream school, do all the things their friends can do, and reach their potential.
"Cochlear is all about improving the quality of life. They're going to be there with me through this entire process for the rest of my life – I can see that easily."
- Tim, Cochlear™ Nucleus® implant recipient, USA
People helping people
People in more than 180 countries now live fuller, richer lives with the help of Cochlear.
- Over 4000 dedicated, expert employees globally.
- More than 140,000 Cochlear Family members providing community, support
- Cochlear volunteers offering their time and stories to support those going through their own
- Solid collaborations with audiologists, surgeons and other hearing professionals to provide the best solutions and support.
- Strong government and non-government relationships to improve worldwide access to life-changing hearing technology.
- Invests more than AUD$180 million each year in research and development.
Please seek advice from your health professional about treatments for hearing loss. Outcomes may vary, and your health professional will advise you about the factors which could affect your outcome. Always follow the directions for use. Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact your local Cochlear representative for product information.
Views expressed are those of the individual. Consult your health professional to determine if you are a candidate for Cochlear technology.
In Australia, Cochlear™ Nucleus® implant systems are intended for the treatment of moderately severe to profound hearing loss.
In Australia, Baha® bone conduction implant systems are intended for the treatment of moderate to profound hearing loss.
In Australia, the Cochlear™ Osia® System is indicated for patients with conductive, mixed hearing loss and single-sided sensorineural deafness (SSD) aged 10 years and above with up to 55 decibels sensorineural hearing loss. Patients should have sufficient bone quality and quantity to support successful implant placement. Surgery is required to use this product. Any surgical procedure carries risk.
For Cochlear™ Nucleus®, Osia® and Baha® systems: This product is not available for purchase by the general public. For information on funding and reimbursement please contact your health care professional.
Any testimonial featured on this website is intended for an Australian audience only.