Why You Should Upgrade to the Cochlear™ Nucleus® 6 Sound Processor
When we say Hear now. And always,
we mean every word
Upgrade to the Cochlear™ Nucleus® 6 Sound Processor with true wireless capability designed to help you hear better and live simpler.1
4 Reasons to Upgrade:
- The Nucleus 6 Sound Processor is compatible with the Nucleus 22 System (N22), Nucleus 24 System (N24), Nucleus Freedom System (CI24RE) and Nucleus 5 System (CI422 and CI500 Series) Implants.
- When comparing the CP920 with Compact Rechargeable Battery configuration with the Nucleus Freedom Sound Processor with the 3-zinc air Standard Controller.
- It is recommended that SNR-NR, WNR, and SCAN be made available to any recipient ages 6 years and older, who is able to 1) complete objective speech perception testing in quiet and noise in order to determine and document performance 2) report a preference for different program settings.
- Wolfe, J., et al (2015). The Benefits of Adaptive Signal Processing in a Commercially Available Cochlear Implant Sound Processor, Otology & Neurotology. (In press). Average Improvement: 27 Percentage Points.
- Investigation of Nucleus 6 Sound Processing Input Processing in Cochlear Implant Recipients, IDE G130246 Clinical Investigation Report. September 30, 2014. 37.5 Percentage Point Improvement.
- The Nucleus 6 Sound Processor with the Aqua+ is water resistant to level IP68 of the International Standard IEC60529. This water protection only applies when you use the Aqua+ and rechargeable batteries. Not compatible with the acoustic component.