Baha® 5 Smart App
The Baha® 5 Smart App lets you optimize your hearing experience directly from your smartphone. The app works with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Benefits of using the Baha 5 Smart App
- Quickly and easily change programs, activate streaming and adjust the volume.
- Adjust treble and bass to customize your sound processor settings.
- Receive assistance and get handy operating tips.
- Locate a lost or misplaced sound processor.
How to use the app
You first need to pair your sound processor to your smartphone.
For how-to videos, see further below. Alternatively, consult the in-app tutorial in the ‘Get started’ section or download the Baha 5 Smart App Setup Guide.
Learn how to pair and use the Baha 5 Smart App.
Pairing with iPhone
Baha® 5 Sound Processors Pairing with Android
Baha® 5 Smart App Android Support
Using the Baha 5 Smart App
There are some instances where your personalized programs will be removed from the app. They are:
- When you have a follow-up with clinician and make changes to your programs
- When you pair a sound processor with a different serial number (eg after service and repair)
- When you manually pair a wireless accessory to your sound processor
The Cochlear Baha 5 Smart App works together with all Cochlear Baha 5 sound processors.
For detailed device compatibility, click here.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Please seek advice from your medical practitioner or health professional about treatments for hearing loss. They will be able to advise on a suitable solution for the hearing loss condition. All products should be used only as directed by your medical practitioner or health professional.
Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact your local Cochlear representative.