Committed to a lifetime of hearing
For more than 30 years, Cochlear has been restoring the quality of life for adults and children with hearing loss. Throughout this time, we have provided these individuals with a lifetime of support and developed seven generations of sound processor technology designed to advance hearing performance. That dedication continues. In keeping with our promise to ‘Hear Now. And Always’, we are thrilled to announce the new 5 for Life program.
If you are implanted on or after February 1, 2013, upon registration of your implant, you may become eligible to receive*:
- 5-year warranty on the Nucleus 5 Sound Processor and Remote Assistant (no registration required)
- Easy access to upgrades in as few as 5 years† (registration required)
- New recipient welcome kit and Cochlear’s lifetime of support
We have you covered
Choosing a cochlear implant is a lifelong decision. We’re here to make sure you’re covered today and in the future, no matter what insurance you have.
- Coverage of 5 years on the Nucleus 5 Sound Processor and eligibility to upgrade to a new processor in as few as five years. Cochlear will direct bill your insurance and will work with your insurer to minimize or eliminate out-of-pocket expenses. Should there be any out-of-pocket expenses, Cochlear is willing to provide a 0% financing option to you. See terms and conditions
- Coverage of five years on the Nucleus 5 Sound Processor and eligibility to upgrade to a new processor after as few as five years (depending upon Medicare eligibility criteria) with direct billing, plus a predictable payment plan to assist you with your out of pocket expenses. See terms and conditions
- Coverage of five years on the Nucleus 5 Sound Processor, eligibility to upgrade to a new processor after as few as five years (depending upon Medicaid billing criteria) with direct billing. While most state Medicaid programs do not currently require an out of pocket copayment or coinsurance payment, if your state differs, you will be eligible to participate in a predictable payment plan to assist you with your out of pocket expenses. See terms and conditions
†Only US residents are eligible.