Experience the freedom of Cochlear™ True Wireless™ - no strings attached.
Cochlear provides ways for you to connect to the people you love and the world around you with our exclusive wireless technology. You have features and accessory choices that help you get hear your best and get the most from your Nucleus System so you can Connect Your Way. Those accessory choices include our Cochlear™ True Wireless™ accessories.
Our True Wireless accessories give you the freedom to explore sound without the constraints of wires or bulky, neck-worn components that you may find with less advanced systems. Cochlear is the first and only hearing implant company that delivers this True Wireless freedom. And, with a full range of wireless accessories to fit your life, you'll experience improved sound while doing the things you've always done.1
Hear No Matter Where You Go With a Choice of Two Mini Microphones
Our Mini Microphones give you the freedom to hear more clearly no matter where you are. From lecture halls to one-on-one conversations, use the portable wireless clip-on microphone to transmit speech and sound directly to your sound processor.
- Clearer speech delivered straight to your sound processor
- Lightweight and portable so you can use it anywhere
- Do more with plug-and-play audio streaming
We have two Mini Microphone accessories to choose from:
Mini Microphone 2
Mini Microphone 2+
Key Features of the Mini Microphone 2:
- Smallest True Wireless Microphone option available on the market
- Range of over 80 feet with clear line of sight
- 10 hours of talk time on a single battery charge
- Directional microphone for improved one-to-one communications
- Recharges in 3 hours with included charger
- Private and secure connection
- Reconnects automatically when signal is broken
- Easy to use
Key Features of the Mini Microphone 2+ include:
All the features of the Mini Microphone 2 PLUS:
- Omni-directional microphone for use in large groups
- 11 hours of talk time on a single battery charge
- FM connectivity
- Built-in telecoil
- Ability to connect with other personal electronics via plug-in
- Pairing button status indicators
- Low battery light indicator
Video Clip: Nina Poersch, Cochlear True Wireless User
Disconnect. Then connect.
When you are not using the Made for iPhone connectivity with the Nucleus 7 Sound Processor, or use a different smartphone- including an AndroidTM device - or the Kanso Sound Processor, the Phone Clip can help make talking on the phone easier. Using Bluetooth®-enabled wireless technology, the Phone Clip gives you a hands-free connection to friends and family using your smartphone. Make calls and carry conversations without having to take your phone out of your pocket. With the Phone Clip, you can place and receive calls at the touch of a button. You can also stream your favorite music and videos directly from your phone to your sound processor.
- Hands-free streaming directly from the phone to you
- Block out surrounding noise so you can enjoy comfortable conversations even in noisy places
- True Bluetooth control
Video Clip: Roger Smith, Cochlear True Wireless User
- 6 hours of talk time
- 80 hours of standby time
- Call reject and transfer, last number dialed and voice dial functions
- A mute button to block out surrounding sounds*
- Simultaneous connection to two Bluetooth devices (such as your smartphone and tablet)
- Quality stereo sound when streaming music
- Private and secure connection
*Available for the Baha® 4 and Baha 5 Sound Processors only.
Expand your TV experience.
Enjoy stereo sound directly from your TV. With the TV Streamer, you don’t have to choose between your favorite TV show and taking part in conversation. You get a balanced experience with sound from the TV streamed directly to your sound processor while you’re still switched on to what’s going on around you.
- Don’t disturb others while watching your favorite show
- The TV Streamer allows you to hear sound from the sound processor and the TV without needing to prioritize one over the other.
- Easy connection and automatic reconnection
- Streams stereo sound directly to your sound processor
- Range of up to 23 feet
- Set so you can hear both audio devices and sounds around you
- Pair with as many sound processors as desired
- Install and forget it—always stays paired
Simply press the pairing button and power up your sound processor. Within seconds, you’re connected. That’s it. Once paired, you can easily turn your accessories on and off with the push of a button. Should your connection break—if you step outside the device’s maximum range, for example—you’ll automatically be reconnected when back in range.
Watch videos on how to pair each accessory to your sound processor.
Wear a hearing aid? Stream sound into both ears simultaneously.
For those individuals who have a Cochlear Implant in one ear and still receive benefit from a hearing aid in the other ear (bimodal hearing), Cochlear has partnered with ReSound to pioneer the world’s smartest bimodal hearing solutions. With a ReSound hearing aid in one ear and a Nucleus Implant System in the other ear, you can stream sound directly into both ears at the same time using our True Wireless accessories. In addition, you can take your bimodal experience to the next level with our Made for iPhone connectivity if you have a Nucleus 7 Sound Processor and a compatible* ReSound hearing aid.
*A list of compatible ReSound hearing aids is available at www.Cochlear.com/us/Nucleus7Compatibility.
Cochlear Nucleus 7 Sound Processor
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Cochlear is under license.
Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
The Nucleus 7 Sound Processor is compatible with iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation) using iOS 10.0 or later. Apple, the Apple logo, FaceTime, Made for iPad logo, Made for iPhone logo, Made for iPod logo, iPhone, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Information accurate as of July, 2017
- Wolfe, J., Morais, M., Schafer, E.C. (In submission). Benefits of a Wireless Audio-Streaming Accessory for Bimodal Cochlear Implant Users. Cochlear Implants International.