The Nucleus® Smart App
Take control of your hearing journey like never before.
Designed specifically for the Cochlear™ Nucleus® 7 Sound Processor, the Nucleus Smart App allows you to adjust your sound processor settings across a range of different environments directly from a compatible iPhone® or iPod touch®.1
With the Nucleus Smart App, you can:
- Control your sound processor - Quickly change between programs on your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor without carrying a separate remote control
- Manage your own hearing - Easily adjust your sound processor volume, treble/bass and sensitivity settings2 and the audio mixing ratio to help you focus on the sounds you want to hear
- Find a lost processor - Get help locating a misplaced Nucleus 7 Sound Processor with the 'Find My Processor' function
- Enjoy True Wireless™ freedom - Start and stop streaming from your Cochlear True Wireless devices by tapping your compatible Apple device1
- Feel confident – Check your sound processor status and battery level to make sure your equipment is working properly
Try out some of the Nucleus Smart App features yourself – tap or click the highlighted buttons in the interactive demo below:
To experience all the features of the Nucleus Smart App, download the app for free from the Apple App Store and select ‘demo mode’ to test out the Nucleus Smart App on your compatible Apple device1.
Before you can start using the Nucleus Smart App, you first need to pair your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor to your compatible Apple device1. Follow the instructions below to learn how.
- The Nucleus 7 Sound Processor is compatible with iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad (4th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation) using iOS 10.0 or later. The Nucleus Smart App is compatible with iPhone 5 (or later) and iPod 6th generation devices (or later) running iOS 10.0 or later. Apple, the Apple logo, FaceTime, Made for iPad logo, Made for iPhone logo, Made for iPod logo, iPhone, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Information accurate as of July 2017.
- If enabled by your healthcare professional.