CI Surgical Foundation Course
Monday-Tuesday, 4-5 December 2017
700 Euro, excl. VAT
This course will be given in collaboration with the World Hearing Centre, Institute of Physiology and Pathology of Hearing, Kajetany, Poland
This 2-day training will provide basic knowledge and skills required for CI surgery by means of a mixture of presentations moderated by highly experienced European surgeons and practical temporal bone sessions. The course will include observation and commentary of live surgery and it offers all participants the possibilty to practice drilling on both insertion models and real temporal bones.
This course will provide information on:
- surgical technique: from incision to electrode insertion, to closing of the wound
- CI assessment, selection considerations and criteria
- factors influencing patient outcomes including latest research
- the complete Nucleus CI system product portfolio
- an overview of the different stages in the entire CI process
Who should attend: ENT surgeons who are new to Nucleus cochlear implants, who wish to learn more about CI surgery and get a better understanding of the entire CI process.
Registration fee: 700 Euro, excl. VAT
Max. number of participants: 12
How to register: Please contact your Cochlear representative, register online via the 'register here' button or contact us directly via email@example.com