Audiological Aspects of Carina
Wednesday-Thursday 8-9 November 2017
400 Euro, excl. VAT
Learning outcomes :
This two-day course will provide you with the core knowledge and skills required to work with the Carina system. The format will be a mixture of presentations, discussions and practical sessions with the Carina fitting software and Carina intra-operative test system.
The course will provide information on:
- Carina recipient pathway
- Assessment, selection and criteria
- Overview of the Carina surgery
- Intra-operative test: what to do?
- Carina implant system complete portfolio
- The parameters to consider when programming the implant and the steps involved in initial and subsequent programming sessions
- Practical workshops on candidacy, fitting and testing a Carina implant
Who should attend?
Clinicians and audiologists who will start or recently started to fit Carina recipients and would like to receive a complete and in depth training on all the aspects of this totally implantable system.
Max. number of participants: 15
How to register:
Contact your Cochlear representative, fill out the online registration form or contact us directly via email@example.com