CI Surgical Foundation Course Germany
Tuesday-Wednesday, 29-30 August 2017
700 Euro, excl. VAT
This course is organised in collaboration with the University Hospital in Düsseldorf, Germany.
This course will provide the basic knowledge and skills required for CI surgery by means of a mixture of presentations, discussion and practical sessions. The course offers all participants extensive hands-on practice during guided temporal bone practica and electrode insertion on both surgical insertion models and real temporal bones.
This course will provide information on:
- Surgical technique, from incision to electrode insertion, to closing the wound
- CI assessment, selection considerations and criteria
- Factors influencing patient outcomes including latest research
- The complete Nucleus cochlear implant system product portfolio
- An overview of the different stages in the CI process
- Discussion forum with surgical faculty as well as participants' cases
Who should attend:
Experienced ENT surgeons, who are new to Nucleus cochlear implants, who wish to learn more about CI surgery and get a better understanding of the entire CI process.
Max. number of participants: 14
How to register:
Please contact your Cochlear representative, fill out the online registration fom or contact us directly via email@example.com