myCochlear provides you with exclusive access to a one-stop-shop that helps support your Cochlear™ Nucleus®, Baha® and Vistafix® recipients – all online at your fingertips whenever you need it.
Resource centre to keep you updated
Whether you would like to know the latest news and events or need to access to the latest professional and consumer product information - you will find it here.
Having access to the resource centre supports you...
- in giving guidance in online trouble-shooting
- by providing tips & best practices in solving common problems
- in selecting the optimal products
- by keeping you up-to-date on the latest science and research developments
- in providing Cochlear knowledge and material for creating/doing your own presentations
Online registration for your recipients and their devices
The registration part gives you an overview of registered recipients and their device details.
- One single destination for warranty coverage, recipient information and equipment
- Update existing records or add new recipients/devices and profit from a real time integration of recipient and equipment information
- Create and export custom reports about your clinic and your recipients
Online service requests for repairs, replacements and more*
The service part allows you to log service requests of your recipients’ devices. Get all the features from registration and:
- Log requests for repair or replacement
- Upload MAPs and Nucleus 6 SmartSound® iQ Data with service requests
- View and manage loaner processors provided during equipment servicing or replacement
- View your recipient’s service history
myCochlear is a password protected website. You can easily sign-up - just fill out the access request form.
* Not yet available in all countries